Associate Director, Program Management (Capital Development)
The position of Associate Director, Capital Development Programs will be responsible for providing primary design, management, and execution of the Capital Development Program at Biocom California. Additional responsibilities may be assigned.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop concepts, create plans and manages execution of the Capital Development programs at Biocom California, ensuring alignment with overall goals of the organization.
- Facilitate the successful cross functional implementation of program related processes, panels, workshops, and events in coordination with the marketing and event teams.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies around Capital Development to improve brand recognition, member engagement and meet various program goals.
- Create and measure program level metrics and KPIs to support and communicate program success, gaps and continuous improvement.
- Manage confirmed Pharma and Venture Day Events, which include meeting scheduling, target company research, logistics, registration, event promotion, building a timeline for each event, and building relationships with executives that are participating in the program.
- Expand and manage Capital Development program management group to support long term team goals.
- Engage with the California life science community and strategic partners to meet the San Diego office objectives.
- Serve as liaison between the San Diego office and external stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field is required.
- 10 years of program management experience
- Experience with Salesforce (or similar CRM systems)
- Experience in life science or investment sector preferred.
- Track record of previous successful program development and implementation
- PMP certification preferred
- Show initiative to be self-motivated, innovative, and an independent thinker
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and prioritizing skills to meet numerous scheduled and unforeseen requests and deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and deal with various interruptions throughout the day, while still performance necessary tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels inside and outside of the organization
- Effective skills in written and oral communication
- Exhibit a high level of handling confidential materials
- Be a team player.
- Must be able to work a hybrid schedule – 3 days in office, 2 days remote.
The anticipated base salary range for candidates who will work in the San Diego Area is $135,000- $155,000. The final salary offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to the type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the industry, education etc. Biocom California is a multi-state and multi-regional employer and this salary range may not reflect positions that work in other states and regions.
At Biocom California, we believe that a diverse workforce strengthens us as an organization and helps us to achieve our mission to accelerate life science success. This belief is a pillar of our business and is critical to our success. Our goal is that Biocom California is the place for talented people to bring their authentic selves to work, to have a great career and to deeply, and positively impact our members and the greater life science industry.