Digital Marketing Manager
Biocom California is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager who will assist our marketing team in optimizing technology to enable effective results, ensuring high data quality while planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. This role will collaborate with a seven-person Marketing team and engage with every department and region within our organization. We are looking for candidates who can think both creatively and analytically and are experienced in developing digital channels to reach customers, build brand awareness, and promote Biocom California programs. Must have a passion for collaboration, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and be interested in joining a growing and ambitious team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize landing pages and user experiences.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Implement conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with our partner agency and other key vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Key Skills Set:
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, and WordPress preferred.
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Working knowledge of HTML.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Knowledge of B2B marketing organizations.
- An effective communicator that enjoys working collaboratively and creating synergies across teams and offerings.
- Thrives in an environment where no two days will be the same.
- Brings a creative mindset that is nimble enough to push the company forward while recognizing the importance of bringing key stakeholders along.
- Organized, meticulous, and motivated.
- Results oriented.
- Curious. A lifelong learner who’s constantly exploring new and better ways to work.
- Bachelors in marketing or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Ability to develop, organize, and maintain process documentation.
- Ability to adapt to change and balance multiple, contending priorities.
- Ability to embrace diverse points of view while encouraging an environment of inclusivity.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, respond quickly, and meet deadlines is a must.
- Ability to set relevant priorities on a daily basis as the job requires.
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment.
Biocom California is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse workforce, and maintaining a workplace that is equitable, inclusive, and safe for all employees. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.