The Sales Associate will be responsible for generating membership leads for the sales team and provide administrative assistance as needed until members are fully onboarded. They will be instrumental in building the formal lead sourcing and qualification process; creating documentation and working cross-functionally to creatively design and optimize workflows. Additionally, the Sales Associate will track, measure, and be accountable for individual and team goals.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate leads and effectively communicate Biocom’s membership benefits
- Schedule membership meetings for the sales team
- Support the sales team quota with pre-qualified leads, influencing high conversion rates
- Maintain joint ownership of membership sale through application completion and payment
- Collaborate with data and marketing teams to develop a best-in-class lead funnel
- Document all activities and interactions in SalesForce
- Monitor and assist in building relevant reporting
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum Associates Degree but Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience can be substituted for degree.
- Two (2+) years of experience in a sales support role, preferably in a life science-related industry
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative, be self-motivated, innovative, and an independent thinker
- Ability to be resourceful on independent projects
- Must possess excellent follow-up and follow-through skills
- Strong desire to work in a rapidly maturing, team focused organization
- Must have exemplary written and verbal skills and the ability to communicate descriptively and persuasively with all levels in an organization, including the C-Suite
- Embodies a high level of customer service and care
- Ability to cold call and proactively reach out to prospective members
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism and credibility
- Familiarity with SalesForce or similar CRM
- Proficient with MS Office Suite products
- Ability to work in a hybrid work environment.
The anticipated hourly range for candidates who will work in San Diego is $26.44-$29.81. The final salary offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to the type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the industry, education etc. Biocom California is a multi-state and multi-regional employer and this salary range may not reflect positions that work in other states and regions
At Biocom California, we believe that a diverse workforce strengthens us as an organization and helps us to achieve our mission to accelerate life science success. This belief is a pillar of our business and is critical to our success. Our goal is that Biocom California is the place for talented people to bring their authentic selves to work, to have a great career and to deeply, positively impact our members and the greater life science industry.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to [email protected].