Senior Data Analyst
The position of the Senior Data Analyst will report to the Senior Director of Business Systems and will be responsible for the design, implementation, and support of Biocom California’s data systems. This position will be working with various data sets and will be responsible for transforming data into insight to support ongoing business development. This position will partner with many stakeholders across the business to support decision-making through reporting on key operational metrics and analysis. Projects will be wide-ranging and require someone with a strong background in forecasting, data analytics, problem solving, and a deep understanding of relational databases and various outputs of data. The Sr. Data Analyst will work with the Sr. Director to develop and manage an enterprise data strategy.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with all functional groups to recommend and develop KPI metrics to help improve business strategies.
- Routinely work with partners in the exchange of information to help fill sales pipelines, critical customer information and use methods to maximize data efficiency.
- Work with the internal team to find the best possible solution to a business problem via regular and ad-hoc reporting including graphical representations.
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, and trend analysis using systems/tools like CRM/Salesforce.com, Excel, Tableau, SOQL/SQL or similar tools to support a data driven organization.
- Develop different data/forecasting models to analyze trends, patterns, or business.
- Lead the design and implementation of data strategy for Biocom California which includes data integrity management, data governance policies, business processes, and analytics to establish Biocom California as a data-driven organization.
- Maintain the data integrity of the database by ensuring clean and accurate information.
- Design and manage Einstein Analytics dashboard for various functions.
- Create and generate Salesforce reports and dashboard maintenance.
- Perform root cause analysis and gap analysis when any issues occur.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems or related field is required.
- Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Certified Salesforce.com Admin is preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience (data analyst, business intelligence, engineer etc.).
- 3+ years of experience with data visualization platforms such as Tableau, PowerBL, and Einstein Analytics
- Knowledge of R or Python is preferred.
- Experience working directly with business users to build reports, dashboards and solving business questions with data.
- Experience with data strategy including data governance and data integrity concepts and techniques.
Biocom California is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse workforce, and maintaining a workplace that is equitable, inclusive, and safe for all employees. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected].