- 2 weeks of lab skills and work readiness training (no experience necessary)
- 160 hours paid internship in a biotech company
- High school diploma or GED assistance (as needed)
- One-on-one case management services
- College or technical/vocational school enrollment assistance
- Employment search assistance
- Individuals not enrolled in school (GED or Adult Ed students qualify)
- Individuals who are high school or college graduates or dropouts
- Individuals living in high crime / low income area
- Individuals in foster care (currently or previously)
- Individuals who are pregnant or parenting
- Right to Work in U.S.
- Must be between ages 17-24
- Must have valid Social Security Number
- Must qualify as Out-of-School Youth or low income, as defined by the Workforce Investment & Opportunity Act.
* For detailed list on eligibility criteria, please email email@example.com or call 858-455-0300 x 4162.
What are the requirements after I am accepted into the program?
- Must participate in the mandatory workshops & trainings
- Must participate in and complete a 160 hour internship
Interested in participating in the ILSE Program?
Submit completed application, letter of recommendation, and provide all supporting documents to the Program & Data Coordinator. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858-455-0300 x 4162
For more information and to get started, contact email@example.com.