Any for-profit life science company, including but not limited to those involved in the development of therapeutic drugs, vaccines, diagnostic assays and industrial biotechnology products. Medical device, digital health and CRO/CMO companies also fall under this category.
Companies that are not directly involved in commercial biotechnology but share an interest in the industry's future. They provide a service to the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry and includes but is not limited to law firms, banks, laboratory equipment suppliers, consulting firms, or IT services.
Non-Profit | Academic | Government:
Universities, hospitals, research institutions, government agencies and any other non-profit organizations.
Become a Member today!
premium membership (additional $5,500)
Are you looking for increased visibility and value for your membership with Biocom? We offer our premium members maximum exposure opportunities and access to exclusive events in the life science community. Some key premium benefits include:
- Invitation to attend exclusive CEO & CFO quarterly events.
- Four complimentary passes into each quarterly breakfast meeting ($720 savings).
- Company logo seen by 128,000 life science professionals.
- Direct access to 15,000 people through a targeted email blast.
- Company logo viewed in Biocom lobby by more than 5,000 influential visitors each year.
- Company logo, image and description highlighted in an issue of LifeLines Magazine seen by more than 3,500 subscribers along with office copies displayed predominantly in members lobby's.
- Company news briefs and event announcements sent to over 360,000 people annually.
- Company name featured predominantly in quarterly LifeLines Magazine to a reach of 10,000 annually.
- Company logo showcased to more than 12,000 online viewers while additionally distributed at more than 75 events.
- Premier marketing exposure through our phone hold systems heard by more than 5,000 key life science individuals annually.