CONFERENCE BENEFITS & HIGHLIGHTS
- 650+ One-on-One Partnering Meetings
- Panel Discussions with Industry Thought Leaders from Around the Globe
- Fireside Chats from Industry Luminaries
- Hear from leaders from some of the world’s leading translational research institutions in the US
- Access to Emerging Companies Seeking Funding and Partnerships
- Welcome Reception & International Delegation Meet & Greet
- Networking Gala Atop La Jolla’s Coastline & World Famous Golf Course
2023 Featured Speaker
John Reed, EVP, Global Head of Research & Development, Sanofi
- John Reed oversees Sanofi’s discovery and development of therapeutics, focusing efforts on medicines that have the potential to transform the practice of medicine and improve the lives of people with serious diseases.
- Under John’s leadership, the R&D organization has built a robust pipeline by sharpening Sanofi’s research focus, employing cutting-edge therapeutic platforms, simplifying processes and creating a culture that responds to the urgent needs of patients.
- Previously Global Head of Roche Pharmaceutical Research & Early Development, John has had a distinguished career as a biomedical research leader across non-profit, academia and industry.