Presenting at the conference is a unique opportunity for life science companies looking to raise money and build collaborations with investors and potential strategic partners.
Who Should Present
- Small and large molecule R&D therapeutic companies
- Platform companies
- Tool companies
- Research focused service providers
- Molecular diagnostic companies
- Personalized medicine companies
Why You Should Present
- Opportunity to present to potential investors and partners around the globe
- Follow up 1:1 meetings with the heads of business development & licensing from top pharmaceutical companies
- Increase visibility for your company and attract more strategic partners
- Generate more meetings and increase your activity in the BIO One-on-One Partnering System
- Company presentations are open to all conference attendees and don’t conflict with any panel discussions or keynotes
- Companies selected to present will be promoted on the conference website, email marketing, and all social media surrounding the conference
Deadline to submit your application is Friday, January 12, 2024. All accepted applicants will be selected and announced the following week. The presentation fee is $1000.
Please note: If accepted, this does not waive your registration fee. In addition to the presentation fee, all individual attendees are required to register for the conference.