Presenting at the conference is a unique opportunity for life science companies looking to raise money and build collaborations with investors and potential strategic partners.
Who Should Present
- Small and large molecule R&D therapeutic companies
- Platform companies
- Tool companies
- Research focused service providers
- Molecular diagnostic companies
- Personalized medicine companies
Why You Should Present
- Opportunity to present to potential investors and partners around the globe
- Follow up 1:1 meetings with the heads of business development & licensing from top pharmaceutical companies
- Increase visibility for your company and attract more strategic partners
- Generate more meetings and increase your activity in the BIO One-on-One Partnering System
- Company presentations are open to all conference attendees and don’t conflict with any panel discussions or keynotes
- Companies selected to present will be promoted on the conference website, email marketing, and all social media surrounding the conference
The presentation fee is $1000.
Please note: If accepted, this does not waive your registration fee. In addition to the presentation fee, all individual attendees are required to register for the conference.